WT | Wearable Technologies AG is a leading company for wearable and IoT solutions at the beautiful Ammersee (south-west of Munich). Our network of over 30 000 companies - including Microsoft, IBM, and STMicroelectronics - gives us access to the latest technologies and trends in the industry. WT | Wearable Technologies is at the heart of the ongoing Digitisation, especially with a focus on Wearables.
What you need to succeed
In general, it would be great to be open-minded and to have some experience in the field you are applying for. Also, as WT | Wearable Technologies is a company with employees from all over the world, intercultural competencies and fluency in more than one language are always helpful.
What you'll do
As our team is small but constantly growing, your tasks will be a bit flexible, but mainly you will focus on the following:
- Communicating and strategic positioning of an ongoing European Research Project and support on developing and executing an IP And Exploitation strategy
- Supporting analysis of technologies, markets, and users
- Conceptualize and develop consulting material on WT´s service portfolio.
- Support and Set-up of Quality Management and Documentation in a newly founded Spin-off
- And much more…
- Bachelor student of Business Administration / Entrepreneurship / Marketing- / Media Management or Social Media & Online Marketing or related fields
- First experiences in Business administration and project management, Market Analysis as well as Social /Online Marketing and Communication
- Interest in the latest technology and broad general interest
- Good writing skills
- (Native) fluent in German and English
- Doer mentality
- Self-organized, dutiful, structured, solution-oriented
- Preferably, located in the Greater Munich area
- 10 to max. 15 hours per week
We at WT | Wearable Technologies do not only require full commitment from our employees but love to improve the work-life balance as well as the working environment for you. Therefore, we have listed here some benefits you can expect.
- Steep learning curve and a high variety of tasks in different business areas
- 100% practical relevance
- Contact with the latest technologies
- Free beverages
- Possible remote work, but certain office hours are required
We are looking forward to your application!
(Please include your latest transcript of records and your matriculation certificate in the file of the cover letter)