WT | Wearable Technologies AG is a leading company for wearable and IoT solutions at the beautiful Ammersee (south-west of Munich). Our network of over 30 000 companies - including Microsoft, IBM, and STMicroelectronics - gives us access to the latest technologies and trends in the industry. WT | Wearable Technologies is at the heart of the ongoing Digitisation, especially with a focus on Wearables.
What you need to succeed
In general, it would be great to be open-minded and to have some experience in the field you are applying for. Also, as WT | Wearable Technologies is a company with employees from all over the world, intercultural competencies and fluency in more than one language are always helpful.
What you'll do
- You will work on multiple iOS/Android projects
- You will be involved in the entire development cycle – from ideation to the deployment
- You will be technically responsible for testing, maintaining, and monitoring existing and new applications
- You will work with IoT, Cloud, and AI technologies
- Degree in Computer science or equivalent working experience
- 2-5 years of experience in developing mobile applications
- Knowledge in iOS App Development (Swift, xCode) and/or Android App Development (Android Studio, Kotlin)
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Fluent in English
- Open-minded and trilling to experiment with new technologies
We at WT | Wearable Technologies not only require full commitment from our employees but love to improve the work-life balance as well as the working environment for you. Therefore, we have listed here some benefits you can expect.
- Steep learning curve and a high variety of tasks in different business areas
- 100% included in the team
- Contact with the latest technologies
- Free beverages
- Possible remote work, but certain office hours are required
We are looking forward to your application!